The following is a list of what is expected from each client when approaching a designated tolling point so as to facilitate smooth flow of traffic past the tollgate and to avoid unnecessary traffic queues and delays.
- Reduce speed when approaching a designated tolling point.
- Check if the lane is open or closed as indicated by a green or red “X” traffic light respectively on tollgate canopy directly overhead each lane.
- Select the open lane and follow the queue systematically
- Make sure you have the correct and appropriate toll fee for the class of your vehicle.
- Ensure the cash is in smaller denominations to avoid change problems
- Do not wait to look for the wallet when you are an the payment booth, have the cash ready well before getting to the payment point
- If using a prepaid card, ensure the card is readily available before getting to the payment point
- Vehicle exemption and residential discs should not be sticked on to the wind screen but should be kept in the sun visa and be produced upon request if required
- Be friendly and cooperative with the dedicated ZINARA staff serving you at each tolling point.